Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Callin' all CA Locals...

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
I'm cleanin' out the Garage and closets... and under the bed... I've got too much stuff and a % of it has to go! I'm also under some financial pressure and so, I must call upon my collection to help me out in this time of need.

I'm still in the life style, but, have to be realistic about things... so, for those in the area, please be sure to come this Saturday the 19th to see some goods of the 20's to the 50's... mostly odds and ends, the clothes stay with me lol

yardsalecopydi9.jpg

for my address, please send me a PM and I'll send those interested a PM with my address to be used in GPS or Mapquest directions.

Take care and hope to see some of you this Saturday morning!

Forgotten Man

One Too Many

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
The prices of the two items on Craig's List are the only items I'm really asking full pop for... the other items at the Yard Sale are going to be within most people's budgets.

So, come one, come all... I'll be playing old music, come dressed up if ya all want... and hang out in the front law... and, if ya have somethin' to sell, BRING IT!

PM me if any of you needs directions.

Snookie

Practically Family
Are you selling any girls clothes/shoes, or smaller-sized guys stuff? I know you're keeping your personal collection, but thought you might have picked up some other clothes over the years...

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Snookie said:
Are you selling any girls clothes/shoes, or smaller-sized guys stuff? I know you're keeping your personal collection, but thought you might have picked up some other clothes over the years...

Nah, sorry no ladies apparel... the only items I own is a womans tunic and hat from the 1939-40 World's Fair in New York... and no, that's not up for sale.

I will have ties... a few of them... so, if Chris is looking for some ties, come on over... but, if you need some items to decorate in the house with, you've come to the right place!

Vintage: it's not just about clothes!;)

=R

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21