Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camptown Metro...

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
Oh, and Daniel ...

I meant to tell you that I like the look of that brim so much ... I did it to my Snowy River. :eusa_clap

I only wish now that I hadn't cut the brim down as much as I did :eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HamletJSD said:
You know, Indycop, when you start building up too large of a collection ... or any are just a little too snug ... and you want to share the wealth ... I'm here for ya, buddy ;)
My collection is very meager next to Deelovely's:( [huh] :)

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Bump...

So, since November have any members gotten a new Camptown hat? Are there any new Metropolitans or Fieldmasters to show off?
I've been wearing mine in this foul weather we've had lately and they both hold up fabulously!:)

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
The wait usually isn't too long. I think I had to wait a month or so for mine. It will depend on two things. How many orders he has along with the amount of bodies in stock & his real world work schedule (work & family). But I would generously say that they are well worth the wait. If you're looking for a Fieldmaster the wait my be shorter, but the Metropolitan may take a tad longer.
Be sure to either PM Ken or e-mail him. He should be able to get you an accurate turn around time. Also, if there is enough interest generated, there may be a black Noir model of the Metropolitan on the horizon.One can only hope.
Well, I hope this helps you in your choice.

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Bump..

Hey folks!

Anybody else have a new Model 1945 Metropolitan to show off or show off what you have done with yours since you received it?:)
Let's see what you have! I'll post a few pice here soon to show how mine is coming along with the shape I had chose. It's been a great winter hat thus far.:)

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
A couple of recent shots of my Camptown 1945 Metro. Been pretty happy with it thus far.

100_1069.jpg

100_1074.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

K

Kaosharper1

DanielJones: Which Crease?

I can see the front but what sort of crease did you put in your Metro? Is it a center dent, or the c-crown he has on his web site?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Kaosharper1 said:
I can see the front but what sort of crease did you put in your Metro? Is it a center dent, or the c-crown he has on his web site?

Center Dent my friend. There is a better image of the center dent earlier in this thread. :)

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR