Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canada Goose Expedition Parka Black size Large

commanderbond

Familiar Face
This is without question the ultimate Winter coat.
Originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, the Canada Goose Expedition Parka allows its wearers to withstand the most frigid temperatures. Not only is it durable and well insulated, with 625 fill power white duck down, but its iconic design also features a highly functional collection of external pockets, perfect for easy gear storage and hand-warming.
When the wind really howls, the tunnel-shaped hood with real coyote fur can be pulled tightly around the face, using an adjustable bracing wire, creating a sheltering pocket of air to keep the face warm.

Unlike so many fakes that turn up on ebay this is 100% authentic with original tags.
Normally these retail for over $550 and seldom go on sale. If you are reading this you probably know about Canada Goose and their reputation for quality.
This coat is in as new condition, no flaws of any kind. It has been
kept in a garment bag in a smoke free home since I bought it.
I am asking $400 + $12 ups shipping within the continental US.
I accept paypal or certified check.
Item location is in the Chicago area if you would like to check it out in person.
Please write me with any questions at
countrad@gmail.com

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/countrad/L200907065523LExpedition.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner