Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Candy Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

threadclosed.gif

(Not really ... alas ;))

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LizzieMaine said:
Reminds me of those fake wine bottles full of cranberry juice -- my niece used to call it "Kid's Wine," as she cheerfully imbibed. We never thought to pass around candy cigs afterward though.

Public Policy in addition to statutory safeguards preclude the actual use of "brand name" hooch on kiddie soft drink type beverages. Besides only an unthinking parent would give that to their kids due to the legislative intent to begin with. Very circular thinking.:p

babychamREX_228x385.jpg

Baby Cham! This is what we were given with Christmas meal as kids. So that we were drinking along with our parents.

Funnily enough, we were regularly given beer from the age of about 8 (a very small glass with a meal, sometimes). I believe - ad my brother concurs - that this aided us in having a significantly more adult attitude towards alcohol when we became legal to drink, as compared to our cohort who had not been exposed.

drink's bad mmmkay.

quiz1262outcome4.gif

bk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt