Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cannabis smell. How to get rid of?

5,000 mg/h against 100 is a certainty however Only a couple of low priced 60's jackets and over here that piece of kit is nearer to $110

I also need to be very careful, my lady is seriously asthmatic so thinking a battery unit and the car as a sealed and easily vented environment.

Thanks chaps

You can also check out the little ozone machines for CPAP machines and other such equipment. eBay has them for very little.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I have used this with much success. $50 Amazon 5000 units ozone for 500 square feet but use it in a smaller bathroom
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B084X6FKQH?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
View attachment 378831

These are handy machines. I used one often in a car donation ministry I was invovled with several years back, and we used it on really smelly cars we got in. They key is: "Use in un-occupied space". I would suggest putting the machine, and your jacket in question, in a car you can leave alone for 24+ hours. Set the Ozone Generator to run for ~ 1-2 hours and then do do open the car until ~ 24 hours later. It may take several times doing this. Using them in any type of interior room of an occupied residence is a no-no. Residence room doors are in no-way sealed and you will be exposed to the Ozone generated by the machine.

The interaction between marijuana and the human respiratory system has repeatedly become controversial. Your girlfriend should approach smoking this narcotic substance with caution.
1655913651386.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112