Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Capris

lyburnum

Practically Family
Aurora said:
I had to laugh - I was looking at some jeans today, high waisted but with those skinny legs! If "they" keep saying high waisted/vintage is 'in', then why don't they actually make something high waisted and vintage looking?

Sorry, rant over!

I actually like high waisted skinny jeans a lot, I own a few pairs. The look is more 50s/60s but it still relates back to vintage. In fact a high waisted pair of capris I bought deadstock off MissHannah recently are by far the skinniest pair of denim I own, and they're at latest 60s.

Aurora

One of the Regulars
Oh, I've nothing against them in general - If it's works for you, go for it. Just in a the few shops (3 clothing shops for "young people") we have, they are really unusual looking, I won't name the shop (I can't afford to be sued!), but if I can find a photo...

I must admit to trying a pair on, I don't like have anything tight on my ankles so I had intended to turn them up into capris... I could hardly bend over, let along turn them up! lol Nah, just not for me - I'm sure they can be nice, just not these ones. It must be fairly true, as I haven't seen a sole wearing them round here!

Anyways, back to booty cleavage... lol

Oh no, original subject. I think I saw capris in Ethel Austin, but don't think they'd be high waisted enough. Tarantula gets my vote, but not my money (they don't do my size :()

MissHannah

One Too Many
There is a pair of Stop Staring black capris going on Ebay UK in my size - does anybody have any experience of these? Any info on fabric, fit etc would be appreciated:

aabb_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou