Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Care to join my no eating after 7 p.m. (EDIT) or 3 hours before bed thread?

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
LOL..I know what you mean.

To give you some encouragement, I dropped a lot of weight by not eating 4 hours before I go to bed.
That and four bottle waters per day...and no fast food.

Keep typing and keep your fingers busy. lol..or there is always needle point or crochet or knitting.

Ah! I know! Paint your nails....roll meat balls, heehe...sorry getting a little carried away.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
PA Dancer said:
LOL..I know what you mean.

To give you some encouragement, I dropped a lot of weight by not eating 4 hours before I go to bed.
That and four bottle waters per day...and no fast food.

Keep typing and keep your fingers busy. lol..or there is always needle point or crochet or knitting.

Ah! I know! Paint your nails....roll meat balls, heehe...sorry getting a little carried away.

I am 100% certain I will lose five pounds simply by not eating after dinner. It only takes five minutes to eat a bowl of cereal (I love breakfast food before bed for some reason!) :D

Laura

New in Town
No eating after 8pm for me! I just have a big glass of water when I feel hungry after 8pm! Thrist can often be mistaken for hunger! Well so they say!

Good luck all! xxx

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Interestingly, I was talking to a nutritionist a few weeks ago and she put it a little more simply. No eating two hours before you go to bed. Works for me but baby peeled carrots don't count. :p ;)

The thing is, one carrot leads to another, which leads to chocolate cake. At least in my world, so I can't do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy