Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
fullsizeoutput_23f1.jpeg I know we have a famous people in flight jackets thread but what about all the cool civilian and moto jackets?

A lot of celebrities wear some great jackets (acquired by stylists no doubt) and its always good to get some ideas...

The picture that sparked this idea was this one of Chris Pine....I'm 99% sure its an ELMC Roadstar in Walnut (which I have ;)). Looks good on him but seriously, its night, you can lose the sunglasses...

So post em up gents, your favourite pictures of celebrities in cool jackets....we can even allow Denim jackets (if we must lol)

Fonzie

One Too Many
Good idea, but shouldn’t you post this on the outerwear forum? Probably just a little mistake.

ProteinNerd

Yeah don't know how I managed to post it in the wrong section. I've reported it myself and asked the mods to move it.....hopefully they can or I'll just restart it in the right section tomorrow

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
View attachment 163707 I know we have a famous people in flight jackets thread but what about all the cool civilian and moto jackets?

A lot of celebrities wear some great jackets (acquired by stylists no doubt) and its always good to get some ideas...

The picture that sparked this idea was this one of Chris Pine....I'm 99% sure its an ELMC Roadstar in Walnut (which I have ;)). Looks good on him but seriously, its night, you can lose the sunglasses...

So post em up gents, your favourite pictures of celebrities in cool jackets....we can even allow Denim jackets (if we must lol)
It's ELMC Roadstar for sure and IMHO yours fits you way too much better!)
On the photo above the jacket looks 1 or 2 sizes smaller than needed, I don't think he could zip it up))
As for sunglasses at night - well, I think that wearing them at night might be just a suitable way to protect eyes from photoflashes from reporters and paparazzos.

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

It must be a pretty small jacket, he’s 5’9 and look how short the sleeve is on him...still looks good though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm