Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Challenge:Vow renewal dress.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I think I'm torn between the last 3,and if it helps I found a better pic of #3.
47b8dd04b3127cceb6f50417222400000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Oddly,I think the allure of of the last 2 is the fact that they'll look great with a fascinator,but I worry that the look of a fascintaor would be too much with the lace.

jonniangel

One of the Regulars
so?

Has a final decision been made? I love ALL of them and I love the idea of a vow renewal in Vegas.....how romantic and fun all at the same time! :eusa_clap

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Sorry Ladies!

:eusa_doh: I forgot to check back in.
The trip has been cancelled. My husband is going back to school and we decided to spend our vacation money for proper supplies.(Darn this adulthood!) He's getting his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and I thought a laptop would be a good investment. (Definitely not as much fun as Vegas)
He's promised me a 2nd Honeymoon in Hawaii when all is done and we'll do our Vow Renewal there.
I'm taking KittyT's advice and will splurge on a Whirling Turban dress.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
rubyredlocks said:
:eusa_doh: I forgot to check back in.
The trip has been cancelled. My husband is going back to school and we decided to spend our vacation money for proper supplies.(Darn this adulthood!) He's getting his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and I thought a laptop would be a good investment. (Definitely not as much fun as Vegas)
He's promised me a 2nd Honeymoon in Hawaii when all is done and we'll do our Vow Renewal there.
I'm taking KittyT's advice and will splurge on a Whirling Turban dress.

Sorry to hear you two won't be able to make your Vegas trip, but what a wonderful opportunity for him to be able to go back to school. Hopefully a good career move like that will help open up more opportunities in the future for both of you to be able to take trips and spend time together!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
KittyT said:
Sorry to hear you two won't be able to make your Vegas trip, but what a wonderful opportunity for him to be able to go back to school. Hopefully a good career move like that will help open up more opportunities in the future for both of you to be able to take trips and spend time together!
Exactly! Which is why I don't feel that bad about it. Plus,we are still taking time off and heading to Austin for a long weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy