Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Changeling - Clint Eastwood & Angelina Jolie

ASimpleLady

Familiar Face
Angelina Jolie working on a 1920s film.

From Dlisted

angiecute1.jpg

It's Angelina Jolie's turn to work. Since Brad Pitt just wrapped a movie in NYC, the clan have moved on to Los Angeles. Angie is starring in "The Changeling" for director Clint Eastwood.

Angie plays a woman whose son goes missing in 1920s Los Angeles. She loses it when she finds out the police return the wrong kid. She takes the case to court and tries to take down the mayor.

Wow. Angie actually looks good. It's amazing what the right hair and the right make-up can do. 1920s or not, she should keep this look when she wraps.

It's also nice to Brad Pitt on set giving Clint Eastwood a few pointers aka telling him what Angie told him to say.

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
Perhaps Clint can give her a sense of direction and an intensity she seems to lack.

...Or she can go back to being Lara Croft. lol lol lol

Edward

Bartender
The text quoted in the OP - "wow, she actually looks good" - a little cruel, surely. An eccentric personality that I think could be difficult to deal with, certainly, but really....

I saw photos of her in the paper this morning. The costume looks great, very authentic to my inexpert eye at least.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
She looks great in vintage. She looks great all the time - those lips are the real deal.

Angelina Jolie? Not beautiful? What are you guys smoking? :)

Jovan

Suspended
Tomasso said:
She must have started at an early age. ;)

angelina.jpg
The cake is a lie.

Seriously though, I could have sworn I saw a picture of her at 14 with some very thin lips, but perhaps it was the lighting. I'm still in doubt about other parts of her body though.

It's not that anyone doesn't think she's beautiful (at least it's not the case for me), but she doesn't always wear the most flattering things. Her weight recently is a bit low as well, and I doubt it's for this movie. She should have stayed in the same shape she was in Tomb Raider -- I think she looked her best there.

Edward

Bartender
To my eye, it's possible that there's a little botox involved, though that could as easily be a combination of make-up and, where appropriate, airbrush. Otherwise, I believe she is reportedly free from surgical enhancement. Personally I find her very pretty, although rather more, eh, svelte than I would tend to be attracted to myself. Certainly an eccentric character, though arguably no more so than many of us in the FL. ;) I doubt that her eccentricities and mine would mix well, but then when she is capable of attracting Brad Pitt I rather doubt she'd be particularly interested in me to begin with. lol

Jovan

Suspended
Well, from nude scenes circa 1995 to today, I'm pretty sure I've seen a change. But it could be my imagination, again.

Apologies if I've offended anyone. I'd certainly be insulted if someone said that Audrey Tautou wasn't all real!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Edward said:
;) I doubt that her eccentricities and mine would mix well, but then when she is capable of attracting Brad Pitt I rather doubt she'd be particularly interested in me to begin with. lol

Edward, I just got a chuckle trying to imagine you having to deal with Angelina's gaggle of children! lol

Edward

Bartender
BeBopBaby said:
Edward, I just got a chuckle trying to imagine you having to deal with Angelina's gaggle of children! lol

Yes, there is that.... I fear whatever virtues I may have had bestowed upon me, the requisite patience for full-time dealing with children sure ain't one of them! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner