Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chipie leather jacket

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
But not France it isn't also! :D

I'm surprised to hear you're cheap seeing how many jackets you've bought lately. But I know not much of shoes, anyway. Never even held a shoe by C&J or Lobb.
I have not had a FW or RMC jacket. If that helps to explains my shopping habits. I just couldn't go through with a full price FW. For the same amount of money I bought a few other things instead. But there is always that urge to find out what a FW or RMC jacket is like. Maybe one day...

I have not had a FW or RMC jacket. If that helps to explains my shopping habits. I just couldn't go through with a full price FW. For the same amount of money I bought a few other things instead. But there is always that urge to find out what a FW or RMC jacket is like. Maybe one day...

Huh! I never thought you'd have even the slightest issue with buying any of these jackets new, which is super cool in any case. But I hear you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ