Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choosing the jacket

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
, if you lift your arm, other part of the jacket should stay intact and not move together with the sleeve,

I do not know if it is still relevant at all, but with my new Shearling I noticed again how ingenious underarm gussets are. Although the jacket is rather tight, I have full mobility at the arms with the gussets. By the way, this is also the case with my Aero. Probably does not hurt to have this detail in mind when choosing a jacket model.

JuliaG

One of the Regulars
I do not know if it is still relevant at all, but with my new Shearling I noticed again how ingenious underarm gussets are. Although the jacket is rather tight, I have full mobility at the arms with the gussets. By the way, this is also the case with my Aero. Probably does not hurt to have this detail in mind when choosing a jacket model.

It is valuable, thank you. I already figured out about those gussets. The thread it still relevant...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk