Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chronic Illness

One think, I like much in the last time:
Dropping some (pure) eucalyptus oil on my neck, before going to bed or whenever I like in the evening. It's nice! :)

I have not to deal with insomnia, but I can imagine, that this could help people.

Fifty150

One Too Many
I've never had insomnia.

07-29-quaaludes-01.jpg

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR/PR) is a good way to relax. Short courses are widely available and you can easily pursue at home, wide range of guides available through all usual sound/music channels.

Turnip

Tztztz, kein guter Staatsbürger….

Sorgt Rauchen doch für Deine staatsbürgerlich optimierte Kosten-Nutzenbilanz durch erhöhte Steuereinnahmen zu Lebzeiten und Entlastung des Gesundheits- bzw. Pflegesystems durch sozialverträglich frühes Ableben…:D

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Tztztz, kein guter Staatsbürger….

Sorgt Rauchen doch für Deine staatsbürgerlich optimierte Kosten-Nutzenbilanz durch erhöhte Steuereinnahmen zu Lebzeiten und Entlastung des Gesundheits- bzw. Pflegesystems durch sozialverträglich frühes Ableben…:D

Meine mutter ist am rauchen gestorben.

Turnip

My father too, and a grandfather, a grandmother…

I smoked about 30 years and joined the full cancer harbor boat tour, just pinching my butt was missing…

But even at healthiest possible behavior you’ll though die one sunny day, just at healthiest possible condition…and having caused way higher costs to the social system developing all those wonderful geriatric diseases a smoker, drinker…usually doesn’t grow old enough for.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
My father too, and a grandfather, a grandmother…

I smoked about 30 years and joined the full cancer harbor boat tour, just pinching my butt was missing…

But even at healthiest possible behavior you’ll though die one sunny day, just at healthiest possible condition…and having caused way higher costs to the social system developing all those wonderful geriatric diseases a smoker, drinker…usually doesn’t grow old enough for.

Naturlich aber ich bin optimistisch. I have been pronounced dead, survived a war, several major operations,
and last November 4th suffered an ischemic stroke that left my right arm and leg partially paralyzed.
Currently staying with a sister and taking in patient therapy. Since my care is covered by insurance
under the federal employee plan, which I contributed to for twenty years, society isn't footing my bills.
As to mortality, as a combat veteran I came to grips with this a very long time ago.
You roll the dice and take your chances. And destructive behavior like cigarettes I always eschewed,
though I admit to a fondness for beautiful women and Kentucky bourbon. Neither of which is a vice.;)

Merry Christmas my friend.

...As to mortality, as a combat veteran I came to grips with this a very long time ago. You roll the dice and take your chances...
As the prophet Morrison once sang, "No one here gets out alive". I just try to live my life and cause as little collateral damage along the way as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto