Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Motorcycle Engineer Boots

J

john z

brylcreem boy said:
I definitely love the look, I cuff my jeans everytime I wear them so the buckles' show.
Hey, we think alike. Cuffed jeans worn slightly short here too. Out of interest what jeans do you wear with them? US made post-selvedge 501s for me but am wandering what to replace them with when the time comes.

dnjan

One Too Many
Chippewa boots

Haven't had the Chippewa motorcycle boots, but from my experience with Chippewa work boots, pay attention to where they were made. I loved (and still love) my US-made chippewa boots. Most comfortable boots I've worn. So comfortable I would generally keep them on in the evening after work.

They are kind of beat-up looking now, so I bought a new pair. Made in China. Not nearly as comfortable.

skillbilly

One of the Regulars
I've worn Red Wings boots since I was about seven years old and they are are an exceptional product.
But for Engineer boots I would definitely run with Chippewa. I wear mine nearly everyday and love them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW