Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CLASSIC SHEARLING COAT. Made in England for Herren Globus, Zurich. SMALLER SIZE!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
CLASSIC SHEARLING COAT!

Made in England for Herren Globus, Switzerland.

This is absolutely lovely--judging by the condition I suspect that this has never been worn. Indeed, I only realized that this has handwarmer pockets by accident as they are still lay so closely to the seams that they're very hard to see--an indicator that no-one has kept their hands in them, or else they'd have pulled away slightly from the sides.

This is a classic shearling coat, cut from ligher weight Californian Spring lambskin, with all of the features that you'd expect in a coat of this quality. This is a double-breasted coat for extra warmth, and has a six button front; all of the buttonholes are reinforced for longevity. The coat features the traditional oversized collar, and traditional gauntlet cuffs. All of the external seams are lapped and double stitched. It features two deep handwarmer pockets on the front seams--these are the pockets that I couldn't initially find!--and a single centre hook vent. The shearing is wonderfully soft and luxurious, and the sleeves are both lined in it, as is the body of the coat. The coat is the classic shearling color of dark wild honey.

This was Made in England for Herren Globus, the upscale men's clothiers of Bern and Zurich, Switzerland. It's in absolutely excellent condition!

This is a bargain at just $125, or offer, boxed, shipped, and insured in the USA.

This is a rare smaller size! Measurements:

Chest: 21 (note that the shearling is not very "fluffy" on this coat)
Shoulder: 18
Sleeve: 25 3/4
Length: 33 1/2 (measured from the collar seam)
Length: 32 (measured from the bottom of the collar at the back)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails