Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style Issue #3

Marty M.

Vendor
Wow, this magazine just keeps getting better. The Articles, the Fashions and the Layout are top notched. There hasn't been a lifestyle magazine like this since "M The Civilized Man". It's refreshing to pick up a well done magazine and not be bombarded with ad's by big Corporations. The only thing that was missing was pictures from a Fedora Lounge Event. I guess we'll have to party more.
So what say's you? How did you like Issue #3? What was your favorite article? What was the magazine missing? How did you like the fashions? What was your favorite outfit? Mine was the outfit on page 70 (of course any outfit looks good when your clutching a women. After all, we Gents are just the canvase for their artwork.). What would you get rid of? Thanks,
Marty Mathis

P.S.
MK, if you're reading this, next issue could you maybe not put my ad
next to a beautiful Blonde Pinup? Everytime I try to read the ad my eyes
get deverted to the left side:eusa_doh: .
M

jgilbert

One of the Regulars
"M The Civilized Man"

Marty M. I too love that magazine. Was sad to see it fold.

And on a different note, we both might be showing our age by admittng we remember it.

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Nothing Here Yet....

I keep on looking for the Mag in our mailbox and no beans. I even asked the mailman a couple of days ago whether she had seen it. She said no...so I was quite disappointed...

Have they really been sent?

FG.

Marty M.

Vendor
Advertising has it's privileges?

I dunno. Maybe I got mine early because we advertise in it. Sorry to have post this posting a little early. But, it's well worth the wait. :p
Marty Mathis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner