Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style magazine

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
The Wolf, checking in

I have avoided writing that I hadn't gotten the magazine yet even though I was waiting with breath, baited even.
However, today my issue arrived.:eusa_clap

Congratulations, MK.

Sincerely,
The WOLF

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Arrived with yesterday's mail...

...but was damaged in transit! :rage: I'll give my postman a break and blame it on the ice storm that blew through here last week. I haven't had a chance to read it cover to cover, but on first glance - WOW. I'll be spending time on the road this week and am looking forward to an enjoyable read to help pass the time away from home.

Congratulations MK to you and your team on producing a magazine that has no contemporary equal. It was especially nice to see contributions from so many of our colleagues here on the Lounge! The ads were a refreshing departure from the mainstream and the photo spreads were first-rate. It's been said before, but what a great looking group of folks! :eusa_clap

JOB WELL DONE!

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Where's my copy ? I'm dying to see it !!!! I'vebeen to three Barnes and Nobles and they dont have it either .

Steven
Bencraft Hats

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I just received my copy of the magazine. Its great . For the first time in many years , hat companies are spending the money to advertise thaeir products .
It's about time!!!

Steven
Bencraft Hats:eek:

Russ

One of the Regulars
Still hasn't arrived. Perhaps they should mail the magazine to overseas residents a little in advance of the domestic addresses so we will not get the feeling we are paying more and getting less.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
From what I 've heard , the second printing will be in Barnes and Nobles in January .
It's a great magazine .

Steven
Bencraft Hats

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Great magazine!
Kudos to MK and all the fellow Loungers who worked so hard to make it possible!
Hats off to you, Ladies and Gents! In this day of flagging subscriptions and failing magazines, its great to see one with such high production values right out of the gate.
Job well done!:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou