Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic-Style Railroad Photos

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Almost every year I get a Railroad calendar. This year I have one with beautiful old black and white pix by the great railroad photographer Winston Link.
Love those railroad pix!
Those are wonderful pix in the link. I did a double take before I realized that I recognized some of those faces in the pictures! That must have been FUN!!!

kampkatz

Practically Family
Photos of the old steam engines are always appreciated. It is a shame that too many of the classic engines were completely eliminated when diesel took ove. Fortunately there are a good number of preserved "iron horses" in the US. The British are to be admired for having had the foresight to hang onto many more engines(they also had steam in service years after the US threw out the baby with the bath water). Thanks for the nostalgic pics.

K

kpreed

Thank You.

Some great photos ! Thanks for the link. :eusa_clap

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
KilroyCD said:
Last November Retrogirl1941 and I (along with another friend) participated in a photo shoot at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania in Strasburg, PA. Some of these photos are now available for viewing online. We're in some of the b&w photos, and I'm the one in the cardigan wearing a Fedora. Here's the link: http://www.lerroproductions.com/pamuseum.html

Its seems you can't one of us without the other!

Samantha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails