Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-Shot-2020-05-22-at-7.52.19-PM.png

One of the best german children jokes of all times! But in the sense of Berlin dialect.

Berlin.
A man stands on his balcony and takes care of his flowers. Suddenly, he sees a little snail crawling in them. Takes the snail and throws it down in the yard.

Two years later. The doorbell rings. The snail. Such a neck! :mad:

"Tell me, WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT??"

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One of the best german children jokes of all times!

I do love German humour.
Person A: "Did you hear that Karl got fired the other day?"
Person B: "What happened?"
Person A: "Going out the front door, the Security Guard caught him stealing toilet paper."
Person B (shaking head): "The idiot. ...I told him he should only try to steal one roll at a time."

A monk enters the monastery, where he takes a vow of silence, the only exception to which is the two words, and only two words, he is allowed with the abbot once every decade.

So 10 years pass and during his audience with the abbot he says “food cold.”

After another decade, after the monk had been there 20 years, he tells the abbot “bed hard.”

Another decade goes by, and the monk, who has now been at the monastery 30 years, says “I quit.”

“That’s just as well,”‘replies the abbot. “You’ve done nothing but complain since you got here.”

A crappy joke, to be sure... ;)

It was reality, but the pictures are just to good. :D
They were creative and improved the bad toilet situation onboard permanently.

You know, the VII boats, for example, had two toilets, the main toilet chamber and the auxiliary-WC chamber behind the galley. But the auxiliary-WC was normally crowded with proviant!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto