Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
from The Onion apparently

Tesla feeding its offspring.jpg

An elderly man, who at a younger age purchased many acres of forested property, was dying.

He called his children over and said to them, "Look at my hair. It was once beautiful and luscious. But it started thinning many years ago and now look at me, I am bald.

Now look outside at my lovely forest. These trees won't last forever and must be replaced. Please vow to me that, for every tree in my forest that dies, you will plant a new one. Carry this through the generations and don't let my forest die!"

So his children honored his request, as did his grandchildren and every generation that followed. Now, the luscious forest still stands, thanks to the efforts of one man's re-seeding heirline.

Last edited:
Sexual education lesson, 5th Grade.

"Last week, we discussed sexuality and learned interesting theoretical stuff. Today, we want to start learning about the practical stuff. Come in, Alex!"

(Teacher and assistant start to undress)

One kid from last row suddenly yells
:
"OK OK, WE KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEES AND THE FLOWERS THING!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic