Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
5vtaxk3pqbh21.jpg

02 nighttrain

Familiar Face
After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife and said:

"Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV.
But hey, I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.
Now... I have a $750,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed, and a large-screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman.
So I said to my wife:

"It seems you're not holding up your side of things."
My wife being a very reasonable woman told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house,
driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

02 nighttrain

Familiar Face
After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife and said:

"Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV.
But hey, I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.
Now... I have a $750,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed, and a large-screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman.
So I said to my wife:

"It seems you're not holding up your side of things."
My wife being a very reasonable woman told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house,
driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.
After careful consideration, i'm beginning my search for that 23 yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko