Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
8CC1D07B-987C-4242-8A60-24E9C3EC222B.jpeg

You know, when I did my driving school, I was young, sharp and the most clever guy, ever!

So I intentional did it on Usedom. And of course you know, that every test has a Volkspolizist as examiner sitting in the rear. And when I had my final driving test, we then drove by Heringsdorf on the road directly next to the FKK-beach. And I tell you, I was driving and driving so relaxed, not thinking about my bad skills, because Volkspolizist looked out of the window aaall the time! :cool:

Last edited:
Anybody want to help a Lounger out?

My nephew has two tickets for the 2023 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Joseph Church, in Centerville, Oh at 3 p.m. Her name is Amanda. She's 5'1, about 140 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Hi, Doc!

H!, Mr. Corrs! What's up?

I felt bad, the last days. Got some repeating hurting in my belly, but no idea, what it could be, you know.

Okay, let's do some check up, maybe we can find an answer.

Some times later:
Hm, I can't find anything. Maybe, could have to do with the alcohol, hah??

Fine, I'm coming back, when you down again, Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider