Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Scooter

One of the Regulars
customerswhobought.jpg

Cuvier

One of the Regulars
Woman brings her pet duck into the veterinarian office saying he won't wake up. Vet takes a look and says, "Sorry Ma'am your duck is dead." Distraught she exclaims, "How can you tell just by looking at him!? Can't you test or do something?!" Shaking his head the vet calls in his cat. The cat jumps up on the table and carefully looks the duck over before lowering its head and solemnly heading off. He then calls in his dog who sniffs and looks the duck over. He, like the cat, lowered his head and walked off. The vet then says, "Well it's official. Your duck is dead and that'll be $100." "Your going to charge me $100 to tell me my duck is dead!?" She asked. To which the vet replied, "No I don't charge for that. The $100 is for the CAT scan and the lab results."

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
This is a bit cheeky since it's clear the 1980s and 1990s trucks have short beds when they were also available in long beds. Neverthless, this meme does show (at least in part) a genuine trend.

Ford F150 evolution.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran