Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clinch black over dye horsehide engineer boots.

kazuma

New in Town
Hi, selling my pair of engineer boots. I bought these from standard and strange during their first run with these. They've been worn less than 15 times and in very good shape. It also comes with the original clinch box. It is on their CN wide last which allows a bit more width than their regular CN last. I probably couldn't wear them if they were on their regular CN last. Clinch size 10.5 US size 9.5. I'm a size 10 brannock and they fit me well. Selling for $1600 + shipping. Don't hesitate to reach out for any questions. Cheers.

Attachments

• thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 914
  • thumbnail (15).jpg
    thumbnail (15).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 877
  • thumbnail (16).jpg
    thumbnail (16).jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 894
  • thumbnail (11).jpg
    thumbnail (11).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 878
  • thumbnail (12).jpg
    thumbnail (12).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 860
  • thumbnail (13).jpg
    thumbnail (13).jpg
    136 KB · Views: 832
  • thumbnail (14).jpg
    thumbnail (14).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 859

peter1

New in Town
Lovely pair of boots. I need a pair of outdoor hiking boots. Pls recommend me good quality but at an affordable price. The perfect footwear I ever had was my leather work boots from https://rockroosterfootwear.com/collections/wedge-sole-boots, which have safety features, a composite toe, memory foam insole, and looks very nice. For sure, worth the price. I saw on their website, they also have hiking boots, but I want to try something new. Hope someone here is an avid traveler or mountain lover!

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Lovely pair of boots. I need a pair of outdoor hiking boots. Pls recommend me good quality but at an affordable price.

I see you are new here -- if you are really looking for hiking boots, Engineer's are not probably a first, second or even third choice. Engineers are well known to be "standing" boot not "walking or hiking". My own personal experance with them would confirm this.

Take a look over in the General Apparel section for the Work Boot Thread - you will find hundreds of options and much infomation just by reading it. I beleive it starts with "feet up."

I'd ask your question there -- after you read through the postings.
Affordable -- needs definition

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana