Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Selling my pair of Clinch brown horsebutt engineers made for Standard and Strange in the CN-Wide last. These are in beautiful condition and are just starting to break in. You can see some rolls forming, but they are still in amazing condition. I have too many brown boots and am getting a pair in natural soon, so these are to be sacrificed. Asking $1400 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 140

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Selling my pair of Clinch brown horsebutt engineers made for Standard and Strange in the CN-Wide last. These are in beautiful condition and are just starting to break in. You can see some rolls forming, but they are still in amazing condition. I have too many brown boots and am getting a pair in natural soon, so these are to be sacrificed. Asking $1400 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
$1350 shipped

mister FRENCH CANCAN

New in Town
Thank you for your answer . If you are interested in trade or trade and money you can check my Instagram misterfrenchcancan. Many vintage stuff also have many many Japanese stuff in my collection could interest you . Best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner