Colchester sneakers

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Matt Deckard, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Matt Deckard

Matt Deckard Man of Action

I’ve been consulting with and discussing some new styles with Colchester Rubber Co here’s me sporting their Dead Grass color-way. Odd thing is they are quite lively! I’ll have to take them on a long perambulation tonight. Before Converse and Nike and Adidas was versing Puma, there was a man named Colchester. I’m working on more info to explain their importance, so be aware... it’s an interesting story that twists and turns through US Rubber, basketball, and war. I’ll also reveal if they dance or not.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hatsRme, Cocker, PeterB and 2 others like this.
  2. CBI

CBI One Too Many

thanks for this posting - I had no idea these sneakers existed - immediately purchased a pair from their website - pretty cool

Matt Deckard likes this.
  3. Matt Deckard

Matt Deckard Man of Action

They have a good arch support and they are period correct. I love them. I’ll post more in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. CBI

CBI One Too Many

yes, THE first basketball sneaker possibly/probably designed by/for the inventor of the sport. Cool story based on what limited information is out there. thanks again

5. Cocker

Cocker Practically Family

Love my black high tops from Colchester, they are my go-to sneakers.

I'm also awaiting impatiently for the release of the US Rubber Co. range!