Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[COLOR="Red"]Announcement for Fedora Lounge Members first:[/COLOR]

58panheadfan

One Too Many
I'll list a nice D-1 Jacket, Size 44", made by Aero Leather later this week... listing starts at wednesday 7pm pst... check it out, thank you!

If you should be interested in this jacket, I'm responsive for a worthy BIN.

That's what listing says:

Up for bid is an Aero Leather Jacket

Type:

D-1* SHEARLING FLIGHT JACKET

*A simple lightweight sheepskin jacket with two zip pockets, orginally intended for use by USAAF ground crew personnel, often working in horrific weather conditions. Trim is in a choice of self colour Seal Brwon or contrast using Russet Horse to cover the seams. Orginal spec demanded a minimum of 1/4" wool. The Aero Type D-1, like te original, begins life with wool closer to 1/2" in lenght. Closure is by wide tape WWII style brass Talon zipper.

Size:
UK/US = 44", EU 52/54

I have now way knowing if this jacket will fit you - the best way to gauge the fit is to compare the measurements against one of your own jackets.

Measurements*:
Armpit to Armpit: 25.6" (65cm)
Shoulder seam to seam: 22.5" (57cm)
Back lenght (neck seam to bottom): 29.5" (75cm)
Shoulder seam to End of Cuff: 25.6" (65cm), shortened 1" inch by myself
Neck Seam to Shoulder seam: 9" (23cm)

* Shoulder width measured across back
Armpit/Armpit measured across front, zipped

Condition:
Like new condition, wore it for 2-3 occasions, minor signs of wearing, flawless, beautiful (see pics!)

Terms:
Payment is due within 7 days after end of auction
Shipping USA $55, UK & Europe $50 economy postal service
(insurance included, I'm only ship insured - no exeptions!)
Other Countries on request - no sales to Italy & France!

Just about some infos about shipping, I'm charge actual shipping costs: http://www.post.ch/sgo/StartAction.do?lang=e
If I can hold weight below of 2 kg (5 lbs) I can send it as a maxi-letter ($32 to usa) in other case I have to send it as a parcel ($55 to usa).
Of course if I can send it lower priced, I'll refund you... thank you!

Good luck Bidding - Thank you!

Private Sale - no warranty or returns/refunds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic