Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

comparision between eastman leather and noble house leather

edqc

New in Town
i am considering buy a noble house B-6 sheepskin jacket. since i am not familar with
this german manufacture, is there any body who exprienced can give me some advice?
i used to have a eastman B-3 , i think it is rough. so is the NH quality better than eastman?

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Its like comparing a diamant ( Eastman) and glass.
Noble is far away, below and out of ligue if compared to Eastman.
Bought his UHU jacket a few years ago...A nightmare for a collector...in all aspects.
Far away if compared to originals, Total inventions by all means...pricy look-alikes.
Got even a skin rush from the chemicals he uses for leather treatment.
Cannot believe these are made in Germany.

Justhandguns

Practically Family
edqc, if you are in China, I think the best is to look at one of the TaoBao shops which is the official Eastman distributor in the mainland. If money is no object, I would certainly go for Eastman. From the pictures that I have seen so far online, Noble quality if just about the same as the "Global brand 環球" Chinese repro brand.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
i am considering buy a noble house B-6 sheepskin jacket. since i am not familar with
this german manufacture, is there any body who exprienced can give me some advice?
i used to have a eastman B-3 , i think it is rough. so is the NH quality better than eastman?

No comparison!

Eastman is one of the top reproduction leather jackets companies, with one of the best customer services i have experienced.
Noble is a cheap imitation "looks like the original from far away" company, with a history of bad customer service.

I own a ELMC and would buy another one without hesitating, i would never risk sending my money to Noble.

Last edited:

devilish

A-List Customer
Curious as to what about the OP's Eastman he thought was rough? Does he mean it was a Roughwear or that the quality was rough? Maybe it was a knockoff or is he confused as to the nature of this type of jacket? To some, I guess, the style of manufacture my appear to be 'rough'? What with the external trimmed seems and unfinished edges on certain parts. So if you didn't know that's how originals were then you might think it's odd?

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Curious as to what about the OP's Eastman he thought was rough? Does he mean it was a Roughwear or that the quality was rough? Maybe it was a knockoff or is he confused as to the nature of this type of jacket? To some, I guess, the style of manufacture my appear to be 'rough'? What with the external trimmed seems and unfinished edges on certain parts. So if you didn't know that's how originals were then you might think it's odd?
Maybe an Eastman jacket " Made in China"

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Agree. Originality may not be what he has in mind. Can't be compared to the suede finished of luxury brands or the corrected lambskin of the fashion brands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner