Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

COPA free week trial

Elaina

One Too Many
They have a ton of pattern envelopes and pattern drawings on the site. If you can sew moderately well, you can use this to make patterns for period clothing.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but it's here

The password and login should be on the site. Runs from 08/19-08/25.

JupitersDarling

One of the Regulars
OMG I am glutting myself on the 1930s... the sleeves!
I seriously need to get myself a sloper made up so I can try adapting some of these.

Hoped they'd have diagrams for the 1800s stuff, but those mostly have just the Harpers Bazaar b/w picture, no diagrams.

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Elaina said:
This is the login page for it here There was a button next to it in blue I didn't see, but it works now, so yay?

Thanks Elaina. I was trying to date a 1970s reproduction tiered lace dress in one of the other threads and I found a tiered lace one similar to that style at COPA. I thought the dress might have been late 20s, early 30s and the pattern I found was from 1930. I'm getting closer but I'm not there yet.

45347f.jpg

Here's the other dress.

may22ffimg_5171.jpg

I also found this one from 1930. It's even closer.

40871f.jpg

Bettie Booh

Familiar Face
Wow, great site, thank you for the tip! Im copying all the 40's patterns, hopefully I'll figure out how to use them ;)

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Wow. I just spent all morning on that site. I'm way behind in everything.:eusa_doh:

I found the most in 1933 and 1934. I also found a lot a liked in 1926 & !927. I found some in 1935 and 1936. I liked a few peplum suits from the late 40s.

Thanks again for letting us know about this site.;)

SayCici

Practically Family
I was just about to come here and post about it! Now if only I was experienced enough to use this. :( I wouldn't know how to enlarge anything or put them together without instructions.

Lorena B

Practically Family
Well i have spent myself the whole day copying things, i have even missed my driver licence lessons.
What the heck!! this is lots better!!

Thank you for the tip Eilaina!!! XXXXX

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Lorena B said:
Well i have spent myself the whole day copying things, i have even missed my driver licence lessons.
What the heck!! this is lots better!!

Thank you for the tip Eilaina!!! XXXXX
lol lol lol

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Elaina said:
I just spent the last 2 hours drooling over the flapper coats, and I don't really like the 20s!

My favorites are the early to mid thirties but there were some gorgeous 20s pieces from 1925 through 1929 represented. I agree with you the coats were marvelous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112