Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cops that always harass us!!

SpykiE

New in Town
Wow, Michaelson, I've got to come out by you to check out this car of yours, seems to be the talk of the forum and the town! ;)

On the other hand, these are all very good points being stated as far as legalizing drugs goes. I have to say that I sway the same way as far as marijuana goes, and I still don't know why the government does not just legalize it already. They are hanging onto a thread of long over-stated propoganda and for what? I will admit, I have smoked some marijuana back in high school and I never felt the need to go and jam a fat needle into my veins. They state it is a gateway drug (their only last alamo of an excuse)... but what can you do?....maybe one day they will stop telling themselves lies and give in to the already justifiable circumstance of legalization. The government already has too much money they know what to do with (and that's why we're still in this war) and way too much power in this day and age...some days it scares the hell out of me, that we might be inching closer and closer to George Orwell's vision portrayed in 1984, no democracy, no voice of the people, and certainly no control over ourselves anymore. Makes you really start thinking, which direction are we really heading towards, unity or control?

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran