Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cossack pocket design

Which handwarmer pocket design do you prefer on a cossack?

• Square patch pockets

• Slanted flap pockets

• I don't care one way or the other

Results are only viewable after voting.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I drop things more on horizontal pocket with no flap when I bow to grab something on lower supermarket rack or on the floor, slant pocket funnily stop things from falling out since the top is partially covered, and probably my arm is guarding the side naturally, but just newer phone keep getting taller and the top corner is sticking out

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Ha! yEah.... It's a term I've fallen into habitual use with after spending so much time on the Chap scene, but my actual handset is rather less exciting, if easier carried around.... ;)

In terms of inner pockets, I'm seriously thinking of getting something like this to solve the issue of my phone and wallet always being to hand:

il_794xN.2312577868_cps2.jpg

GBp75ish on Etsy.

Only problem is that I know all too damn well that as soon as I have one, I'll want another. You know, black to go with black boots and jacket, brown with brown..... Seriously considering it as an option for travel, though - security, and avoiding a jacket on a hot day. Like a sort of stylish alternative to the old bumbag ("fannypack", I believe, in US English)....
man you might get shot while reaching for your wallet when visiting some country unless you open the front of your jacket to show it is a wallet holster:D

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
My fivestar has slanted handwarmer and I wastly prefer them over patchpockets. I think the flaps on this Thedi could be tucked into the pockets for a sleeker look as well.

Edward

Bartender
man you might get shot while reaching for your wallet when visiting some country unless you open the front of your jacket to show it is a wallet holster:D

Ha, I grew up in Northern Ireland at the height of "the troubles", so I'm well aware of avoiding carrying anything that looks like a gun. Or doing the same in England with my accent. :D

There definitely are places I'd be wary of carrying that, though TBH in the same place just having an inner pocket, making sudden moves, or "looking suspicious" would probably be enough to get me shot anyhow! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore