Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Could an amateur replace a welted sweatband?

Lefty W.

One of the Regulars
No one can post attachments.

Thanks. I was confused by the FAQ that talks about posting attachments and uploading photos from your own computer. :confused:

So, I'll try to post my Flickr photos again:

nope:(

Here's the link to my Flickr photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86685893@N00/5492944249/

Please have mercy on this (relative) newbie. My computer still runs on kerosene.

Lefty W.

One of the Regulars
Mr. Original Lefty, I see you hosted my photos on another site in order to post them. Is there something about Flickr that this forum doesn't like?

And can I be Lefty the Second? Not that I could hold a candle to your knowledge and assistance in these parts...

Lefty W.
(since Jan. 2007)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I didn't host your photos elsewhere, I just posted the ones from your Flikr account. Not being familiar with Flikr, someone else will have to help you with finding the IMG code to post your photos. I use Google Chrome as my PC browser, which allows me to right click on your photos, choose Copy Image URL, and paste that (up to .jpg) into the pop-up that comes up here when I click that little photo icon between the link icon and the film icon.

You're certainly Lefty W. the first, but...

and GTD, I'm uncomfortable with you judging my handle. ;)

Lefty W.

One of the Regulars
I didn't host your photos elsewhere, I just posted the ones from your Flikr account.

Understood. Thanks for helping me out there.

I've been registered here since early 2007, but haven't posted much. Perhaps once I get the photo thing figured out, I'll come around more often. And I apologize for diverting the thread.

Carry on.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
By jove, I think he's got it...

5493536016_9b4f7547fa.jpg

...the photo thing, that is.

That's the first photo I've seen in this thread. (Flickr wanted me to sign onto Yahoo, one more unwanted, albeit minor, layer of complexity in my life.) looking forward to a whole-hat shot once it's refurbed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner