Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Could I have been the only one who saw this Lee One Hundred?

WEEGEE

Practically Family
AMAZING DEAL

Snrbfshn,

Very nice observation and score...i bet its a very soft hat and may

have gotten smaller in circumfrence with age.

nice find...

regards,

WeeGee

Magus

Practically Family
Snrbfshn said:
Not anywhere close to my size, but when I stumbled on it I couldn't recall ever seeing a Lee One Hundred before, so I stuck a bid on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8267427589&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Anybody else have or seen one?

Gotta tell you, if this hat truly sold for $100 new, and is in the shape the seller says it is, I just might have a pretty good deal.

DANG!!!

Ok...note to self...start watchig the "Cowboy western" section too!

lol

Excellent score, Snrbfshn. If you ever decide you just don't have room for it, well ...
Please, let us know when it arrives and just how large it really is.

Foghat

New in Town
Very nice hat. Congrats. Just goes to show that, although prices have escalated, there are still deals to be had if you look hard enough ... as long as the hat you're looking for is not called a Flagship or Stratoliner.

Katt in Hat

A-List Customer
That Farmer Did NOT Wear The Hat Very Often

Not down here, he didn't.

Congrats on a great score.

Perhaps you'll trade with a fellow Lounger for something in your size. I don't mean me either.(7 1/4 - 3/8) :cheers1:

PutALidOnIt

One of the Regulars
Heartbreak!

Yes, Snrbfshn, I saw it!!! And in my neighborhood (no shipping!!), but as you said, wayyy big for my noggin, too, so I didn't post a bid. But, that's a great hat...congrats!

Fedora

Vendor
A Lee 100. That's a new one for me. Wonder if it is beaver felt? For that original price, it may very well be so. Great find and what a steal. Fedora

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I have never seen a Lee Hundred before . They werent known for high end hats . You got yourself a good deal my friend . :cool2:

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I do tap in to see what is in cowboy hats sometimes, because (1) I like cowboy hats and (2) you should see what some of those sellers call cowboy hats.

I recently scored a black Stetson Open Road in my size because the seller had it listed as a cowboy hat.

Sometimes their ignorance is our bliss, sometimes it isn't.

Congrats on what looks like a great hat for a small price.....

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda