Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Couple of cool Schott jackets

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So I was perusing the Schott site just for the fun of it, like window shopping only online, and I saw a couple of jackets that I thought looked cool. Of course I had to share my thoughts with my fellow enthusiasts here, 'cause only you guys understand.

The first is called an Express jacket:
Schott Express.jpg

It's a halfbelt and, one of things I love about this place is that you all will get this - the little detail that really moves me is the vertical chest zipper. It's the little features that speak to people of our level of fanaticism - er, I mean, expertise.

The other design is called the Hancock and reminds me a bit of Aero's Wayfarer:
Schott Hancock.jpg

I think it's cool to see more vintage-styled designs out there. Anyway, over to guys to discuss what you do or don't like about these styles and if you dig what Schott is doing.

gtrplyr

A-List Customer
So I was perusing the Schott site just for the fun of it, like window shopping only online, and I saw a couple of jackets that I thought looked cool. Of course I had to share my thoughts with my fellow enthusiasts here, 'cause only you guys understand.

The first is called an Express jacket:
View attachment 142791
It's a halfbelt and, one of things I love about this place is that you all will get this - the little detail that really moves me is the vertical chest zipper. It's the little features that speak to people of our level of fanaticism - er, I mean, expertise.

The other design is called the Hancock and reminds me a bit of Aero's Wayfarer:
View attachment 142794

I think it's cool to see more vintage-styled designs out there. Anyway, over to guys to discuss what you do or don't like about these styles and if you dig what Schott is doing.

I tried the express jacket at Schott in Chicago. I liked the cut, but the color in person is quite different. Not shiny like picture, almost a suede appearance. If it looked like the stock photo it would have been mine.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21