Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

Guess I shouldn't have listened to the Boot Barn people....

They're just mostly DA's looking to make a sale. The boots look as if the may have a sanded texture to me, similar to suede w/o a sealed finish. If that's the case you'll have to use a suede cleaner/conditioner. Either way, next time try it out on the overlays on the pulls. You'll be the only one to ever see that part.

Really like the subtle flame stitching on these PB's. Not so much the rounded toes.

IMG_7338.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tall-Paul-...878523?hash=item3fa2d6143b:g:-dQAAOSwBc1bLSYO

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Love my Luchesse but the Double H were the first pair I got that fit and they are my go-to boot. Yup, neoprene sole and a leather inner sole that seems like a modern footbed. These things can take a heavy rain, kicking around in dust and grass and mud, clean them off with a towel and good to go. Lots of kids around here where them at college, or you just seem them out with jeans and a Columbia PFG fishing shirt, lol.

Winston Carter

Practically Family
Love my Luchesse but the Double H were the first pair I got that fit and they are my go-to boot. Yup, neoprene sole and a leather inner sole that seems like a modern footbed. These things can take a heavy rain, kicking around in dust and grass and mud, clean them off with a towel and good to go. Lots of kids around here where them at college, or you just seem them out with jeans and a Columbia PFG fishing shirt, lol.
Luchesse is the most comfortable. The neoprene sole on Ariat is most durable for work and don't slip on wet surface. I have owned Tony Lama and Justin, they are all good to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner