Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
2b3df89692fb4dcb5dc170a31f30d78a.jpg

I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recoil Rob

One of the Regulars
What about boots from south of the border, what are some of the better Mexican bootmakers?

Looking at these by Corral, never seen soles like this, what's that insert?

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Some time back, when one of you guys posted some Stewart's I mentioned the Phoenix Project which was an outfit recreating some iconic pieces of clothing from the film world. Whatever they produced were limited in numbers and I don't think that they are still in business. According to their site they had located an Indiana cousin of Deans who had the original pair he wore in the movie "Giant". They were able to track down Stewart's and found that Victor Borg still had the original lasts and patterns for the boots no longer offered. I think the Project was selling these boots for $799. I tried but couldn't find a good pic of him wearing the boots on set.
james-dean-boots-bench-loom-phoenix-project-gear-patrol.jpg

Last edited:

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some time back, when one of you guys posted some Stewart's I mentioned the Phoenix Project which was an outfit recreating some iconic pieces of clothing from the film world. Whatever they produced were limited in numbers and I don't think that they are still in business. According to their site they had located an Indiana cousin of Deans who had the original pair he wore in the movie.They were able to track down Stewart's and found that Victor Borg still had the original lasts and patterns for the boots no longer offered. I think the Project was selling these boots for $799. I tried but couldn't find a good pic of him wearing the boots on set.
james-dean-boots-bench-loom-phoenix-project-gear-patrol.jpg
I really enjoy stories, and history that goes along with custom and vintage boots. Those boots would sure be nice to have!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider