Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

A little late, but finally got around to snapping a pic of some of my kids boots.
8bda155b29d9ab20af0aaf45c11bd930.jpg

The red, white, and blue ones belonged to my second son when he was about 3 or 4. His favorite thing to wear them everywhere with was his spiderman costume. He got a lot of looks with that get up, but having an old man who's 6'3" and covered with tattoos pretty much kept the comments to a minimum.
The steer head ones were my oldest sons. He had some red and white ones with bronc riders too, but I've been unsuccessful tracking those down. I hope their mom didn't pitch 'em.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

A little late, but finally got around to snapping a pic of some of my kids boots.
8bda155b29d9ab20af0aaf45c11bd930.jpg

The red, white, and blue ones belonged to my second son when he was about 3 or 4. His favorite thing to wear them everywhere with was his spiderman costume. He got a lot of looks with that get up, but having an old man who's 6'3" and covered with tattoos pretty much kept the comments to a minimum.
The steer head ones were my oldest sons. He had some red and white ones with bronc riders too, but I've been unsuccessful tracking those down. I hope their mom didn't pitch 'em.

Those are great, Dale. The money we would have to spend to have a similar pair.

57573e20e0f5548b5d0f4493b5225d12.jpg

Here's my oldest daughter in her pink boots. She's 7, this is her fifth pair. She knows what she likes.

I think I've seen her in some pink ones wearing a tutu. My kind of girl. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Bama!

And yeah, I remember thinking at the time I bought my boy the bronc rider inlay boots (for about $50) that if I could find a pair for me for even ten times that price, it would be a heck of a deal.

Thanks for the tip Bob. My boys are past that, but my daughter might be interested. They're not pink, though, so it might be a hard sell.

Killers, Jack!
Paul Bond knows a thing or two about makin' pointy toes. Too bad (or thankfully, for that $$) they're not sized for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner