Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cruise formal attire

frijoli

One of the Regulars
I think I have decided on this:

I have a Dark blue pinstripe 3/4 length suit. Not quite "zoot" as the trouser are not high, not tapered.

I think this, with either a Nice wide band Panama, or a Black Homburg with a wide "suit matching" ribbon or Blue Homburg with a wide black ribbon.

What are your thoughts?

I'm not feeling the Tux yet:) you guys are slackers. (JUST KIDDING)

Clay

Josephine

One Too Many
frijoli said:
I think I have decided on this: ... either a Nice wide band Panama, or a Black Homburg with a wide "suit matching" ribbon or Blue Homburg with a wide black ribbon.

What are your thoughts?

I would keep the hat for when you are off ship, not on board.

frijoli

One of the Regulars
I only plan on wearing a special hat to Dinner. I will wear a Panama on deck when in the sun. I'll wear the Panama on the islands as well.

Clay

frijoli said:
I only plan on wearing a special hat to Dinner. I will wear a Panama on deck when in the sun. I'll wear the Panama on the islands as well.

Clay

If you're going to wear a formal hat, wear it only in the public thoroughfares below decks (i.e., hallways, etc.), as they are considered as streets.

However, in the dining area, the uncovered head is de rigeur.

frijoli

One of the Regulars
CharlestonBows said:
If you're going to wear a formal hat, wear it only in the public thoroughfares below decks (i.e., hallways, etc.), as they are considered as streets.

However, in the dining area, the uncovered head is de rigeur.

That is what I understood! :D

Thanks all!:eusa_clap

Clay

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
frijoli said:
Sorry I lost track of this thread!

Going to Cayman, Cozumel, and Bahamas! It will be WARM.

Clay

In that case I'd say something a bit brighter to be more in step with the islands would be in order.
This perhaps? lol

DumbandDumber003.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou