Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crush On Retro

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
My fingernailnails were broken and bleeding, so out came the screwdriver. I scratched the copper button though...:(

TartuWolf

Practically Family
I also have the UB321. Love them, wear them almost every day. I have one pair of denim for summer and two pairs for non-summer and these are one of the two pairs. Initially they were rough to deal with for sure, but after a month or two they felt great, now they feel amazingly comfortable. One issue is that I sized them a bit too small, should have taken one size up, but they did stretch enough at the waist and now are very ok. The other issue is that a full squat cuts off blood flow to the feet because of how much fabric gets trapped near the veins/arteries... Basically careful with squatting for longer periods. Oh and the main button hole tore about a month in, but a local tailor fixed that up and it's been good ever since.

RushMiller

New in Town
Has anyone heard of or ordered from Crush On Retro?

[/URL]

It's all the things we like, but all direct from China in the same way as I think Bronson is.

There are some of the usual Etsy-type items, but some other cool things too I think.

And it might be a way to be more confident of what you're getting than jumping headlong into Etsy where everybody's photos seem fair game.

Who knows? Perhaps someone that's bought from them before?

I like this jacket, which purports to be horsehide for $190;

[/URL]

And these 23oz jeans;

[/URL]
I just got some garments from them. Their stuff is pretty nice quality-wise and well-priced. Sizing is Chinese sizes tho so double check the size chart. I got jeans and a leather jacket - spot-on fit when I checked the measurements. Price has tax included already too which is awesome. Shipping to me only took like 9 days. Would defs recommend them, just be careful about the sizing since it's not standard US/EU sizes.

https://crushonretro.com/products/mens-raw-selvedge-denim-straight-pants

https://crushonretro.com/products/mens-newsboy-leather-jacket-horsehide

thealfer

New in Town
How was the jacket? Did it smell wierd or anything? I messaged them and they told me their higher priced jackets don't have a chemical smell but id be skeptical about ordering anything under $280. Jeans look like they'd be ok though.

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
I have a jacket from them lost in customs limbo for like a month and a half, when I get it I’ll comment on it.

Although I think they are not makers just resellers so everything (quality, sizing etc) will vary from model to model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner