Current Goodwear lead times

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by jonbuilder, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Will Zach

Will Zach One Too Many

5* responds much quicker. Hire @ton312 as your design consultant and you'll have a stellar jacket in red russet goat in no time. ;)

Life's too short to wait for JC.

2. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

I don't really have anything to say other than I've communicated in the past with John and can say he is an incredibly nice guy that likely becomes overwhelmed from time to time as he is a one-man operation. I have bought a couple of items from him on his sales page and can say he is a pleasure to communicate with on the telephone.

mr_lits, Sloan1874 and JDelage like this.
  3. JDelage

JDelage Familiar Face

Well, just like that, I just got a reply from John, which is *super exciting*!

Fanch, mr_lits and El Marro like this.
  4. jonesy86

jonesy86 My Mail is Forwarded Here

The Five StArcadia looks pretty nice, but I'll stick with my GWs.

ton312 and El Marro like this.
  5. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

Me too, although I only have one to speak of. I actually wore mine this morning and the wool lining kept me nice and toasty. as I’ve said before, just let me know when you get tired of that two-tone Arcadia and I will help you out!

jonesy86 likes this.
  6. jonesy86

jonesy86 My Mail is Forwarded Here

I sure do like the Shihki Arcadia and have been wearing it whenever it drops down into the low 70s lately, but I wore the Two-Tone the other day and it is like an old friend now.
    I generate a lot of strange comments from people wearing these jackets in the tropics, but I don't care.

Benny Holiday and El Marro like this.
  7. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

I have to say you are the only man I’ve ever seen photographed body surfing in a leather jacket, so I believe you about the strange comments...
    I love to see your jacket and shorts photos from the beach though, very refreshing.

Marc mndt, Peacoat and handymike like this.