Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current Goodwear lead times

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I don't really have anything to say other than I've communicated in the past with John and can say he is an incredibly nice guy that likely becomes overwhelmed from time to time as he is a one-man operation. I have bought a couple of items from him on his sales page and can say he is a pleasure to communicate with on the telephone.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Five StArcadia looks pretty nice, but I'll stick with my GWs.
Me too, although I only have one to speak of. I actually wore mine this morning and the wool lining kept me nice and toasty. as I’ve said before, just let me know when you get tired of that two-tone Arcadia and I will help you out!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Me too, although I only have one to speak of. I actually wore mine this morning and the wool lining kept me nice and toasty. as I’ve said before, just let me know when you get tired of that two-tone Arcadia and I will help you out!
I sure do like the Shihki Arcadia and have been wearing it whenever it drops down into the low 70s lately, but I wore the Two-Tone the other day and it is like an old friend now.
I generate a lot of strange comments from people wearing these jackets in the tropics, but I don't care.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I sure do like the Shihki Arcadia and have been wearing it whenever it drops down into the low 70s lately, but I wore the Two-Tone the other day and it is like an old friend now.
I generate a lot of strange comments from people wearing these jackets in the tropics, but I don't care.
I have to say you are the only man I’ve ever seen photographed body surfing in a leather jacket, so I believe you about the strange comments...
I love to see your jacket and shorts photos from the beach though, very refreshing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch