Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current US-Made 22oz and up Selvage Jeans Availability?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I always fancy trying some, but I'm not sold enough on the idea of paying so much more than a pair of 13MWZ or similar costs me, especially given there doesn't seem to be much to be gained in durability (for that, I'd probably go looking at the newer motorcycle denims with the polyamide content woven in to a single layer. If those can get an AA rating on the tough ECE standards for MC PPE, I suspect they'd wear well against crotch blowout! The trick would be finding the right cut, of course. Too many denim brands these days lose me because they trumpet great denim, but the cut is too skinny and the waistband several inches south of the actual waist...
If you need some suggestions on brands that make good quality jeans that actually have good, classic fits I can help. That's my bread and butter.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I put another pair of Ciano Farmer jeans in the production queue. Now that I’ve dialed-in the fit that I like, I couldn’t turn down a 20% coupon. A replacement pair of 15oz Kojima indigo. Miner cut, which is a true, vintage, straight cut and a high waist with a slimmer top block.
I just ordered a field hand jacket from Ciano with a wool blanket lining in the arms and sleeves. I know I complain about his long lead times but I do love his work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21