Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CUSTOM LEATHER HARNESS FULL SUSPENDER: BLACK LEATHER: BRASS HARDWARE: LARGE/XL

Big Steve

A-List Customer
CUSTOM LEATHER HARNESS FULL SUSPENDER: BLACK LEATHER: BRASS HARDWARE: LARGE/XL: MADE IN THE USA
250 shipped CONUS

For consideration is one very unique and one of a kind pair of Suspenders. These were a recently commissioned piece, however after completion the buyer backed out due to personal reasons. SO that said these are available NOW (NO lead time) and are a size Large/XL. These are made out of 100% Leather with Brass hardware used throughout. These are certainly striking to see in person and will no doubt elicit conversation when worn. The black pairs VERY well with the Brass and gives it an old world look, yet with a modern pop. Please use the chart to determine your size and how these will fit. There is also adjustments built into the design that allows you dial in a perfect fit as needed. Please review the pictures for additional detail, and thanks for looking.
20201009_104524_resized.jpg
20201009_104626_resized.jpg
20201009_104637_resized.jpg
20201009_104654_resized.jpg
20201009_104934_resized.jpg
20201009_105102_resized.jpg
20201009_105112_resized.jpg
20201009_105131_resized.jpg
20201009_105157_resized.jpg
20201009_105251_resized.jpg

Big Steve

A-List Customer
A lot of my items moved recently, these are still available though. Certainly, a really neat piece, that will no doubt turn some heads. Offers welcome and considered.

Big Steve

A-List Customer
They're a neat look and they would be fun to wear. They certainly make a statement, but also have a practical aspect to them as well. Could always use a carabiner to hook into the O rings if need be too.

Big Steve

A-List Customer
Let me paint a picture...
Leather pants, leather boots, leather suspenders perfectly tuned so that the rings are aligned with your nipples, leather vest, leather cap, moustache.
Add a cigare and a camera, profit!

Well..there you have it. That's certainly one way you could sport these. Not how I necessarily envisioned but hey to each their own. Forgot the sunglasses though, got to have the shades. :)

Mrfrown

One Too Many
In New Orleans a certain section of the French quarter and nearby areas these would fit in without even a turn of the head.

Looks very well made, your construction on these and the natural belts is really robust.

GLWS!

Big Steve

A-List Customer
In New Orleans a certain section of the French quarter and nearby areas these would fit in without even a turn of the head.

Looks very well made, your construction on these and the natural belts is really robust.

GLWS!

Thanks - I appreciate the sentiments. Someone will see these and have to have them.

Let me paint a picture...
Leather pants, leather boots, leather suspenders perfectly tuned so that the rings are aligned with your nipples, leather vest, leather cap, moustache.
Add a cigare and a camera, profit!

I can't stand the smell of cigar... But honestly, I really love the look on a white shirt. Connect it to a belt, it'd be a mean... Something!

Big Steve

A-List Customer
I do have anchor points that could work with this that fit around a belt, but the hardware was only available in stainless so you'd have a bit of a 2 tone look....but hey if you're wearing these type of suspenders whats mix/matching hardware colors at that point :)

Big Steve

A-List Customer
Would also consider trades for Selvedge Denim (Bravestar, Iron Heart etc Jacket). Looking for heavier weights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy