Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Vintage Florsheim White Buck Wingtips

flyfishark

Practically Family
These white brogues (after all, 'tis the season...)were custom made for James C. Smoot (hope he's not on FL). These are like-new brogues. Because they are custom made they have no size listed, but outside they measure 12" heel to toe x 4 1/8" at widest part of sole. $150 plus $12.00 shipping CONUS.
2zjgvmo.jpg

fnfdc1.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Those are sweet! Would you mind posting the photos (of the soles too, if you have them) in the SHOES thread. That would benefit the archive and may also help you sell them.

Scott Kroeger

New in Town
Flyfish

You seem to come across some great shoes. I am a 10.5 - 11. If you come across anything in my size you have for sale, shoot me a pm.

Thanks!
Scott

flyfishark

Practically Family
Scott

I do get some shoes your size, but I can't PM you until you get 15 posts. Watch this site, and I'll let you know when I find something of interest. Thanks for the note.

Doug

cookie

I'll Lock Up
What is the internal length of those white brogues please? Thanks

Cookie

PS your box is full and needs some cleaning out of old PMs.

flyfishark

Practically Family
Cookie...
Thanks for the 50s date on the white bucks...I thought it was early 60s. Inside measurements of the bucks, as best I could determine with the help of my dear wife, is 11 7/8 x 3 3/4.

PS...your box is full, too!! Mine is now dumped.

flyfishark

Practically Family
Cookie...when you teach a class in the States, I'll be the first to sign-up. Every time I think I know something about vintage American shoes, I run into someone like you and I feel like a neophyte. Uh oh, my wife just saw this and wants to take the class in Sydney--she says it's one of her favorite cities.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Cookie...when you teach a class in the States, I'll be the first to sign-up. Every time I think I know something about vintage American shoes, I run into someone like you and I feel like a neophyte. Uh oh, my wife just saw this and wants to take the class in Sydney--she says it's one of her favorite cities.

I would not call myself an expert ...there are others around here that probably know more but I am good on the basics to the point that I can read photos on eBay. But hey I still make mistakes.

Master classes in Sydney for visiting Lounger shoe tragics? Now there's a nice little earner...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters