Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Kimberly

Practically Family
I bought these Zodiac 80's shoes this morning. Pardon the roughness of the 1st pic. I don't know why it looks that way. [huh]

shoesside.jpg

shoesfront.jpg

Trixie

One of the Regulars
This thread is going to be the death of my bank account! I've never seen so many cute shoes!!! aaaaahhhh

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rockapin-up said:
Don't know if anyone has posted this link. If you have sorry :eusa_doh:

http://www.vintagelaundry.com/indShoe.asp?id=277&sess=04100722925066685#

These are cute from Chinese Laundry

I have these. Just a warning, the sole is really thin on them, at least to me, when I wear them it feels like I'm walking bare foot. I've had them for over a year, and worn them a few times, the heel height is nice, but they aren't the most comfortable:(

Miss_Bella_Hell

I got these at Target.com - my local Target didn't have them in my size. Perfect casual flat skimmer, exactly what I've been looking for! I normally wear a 9.5 shoe but got a 9.

B000IZWGWM.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

Kim_B

Practically Family
Payless has their BOGO 1/2 Off sale going on...and super cute shoes!! :eek:

Sasha Wedge Sandal in Red or Green - $19.99
054541_beauty.gif

Marvelous Espadrille Slide in Yellow or Navy - $19.99
054533_beauty.gif

Tessa Wedge in Black or Navy - $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
053482_beauty.gif

Daisy Buchanan

I got the red sandals from Payless a about a month ago. Figures they go on sale after I buy them!!! But, they were still pretty reasonable. I've yet to have the chance to wear them because it's still freezing here in Boston, and I don't think I'll be wearing them soon either, we're expecting snow tomorrow!!! But, I do remember when I tried them on that I was impressed by how comfortable they were:)

olive bleu

One Too Many
Kim_B said:

Sasha Wedge Sandal in Red or Green - $19.99
054541_beauty.gif

Marvelous Espadrille Slide in Yellow or Navy - $19.99
054533_beauty.gif

053482_beauty.gif

oh, MOTHER OF PEARL!!!:eek: wHERE AM i GOING TO GET ALL THE MONEY FOR THIS???lol

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Navy shoes

I just picked up these after a desparate search for navy that wouldn't break the bank...

These were $10 on cutesyshoes.com

tn4_1523610.jpg
[/IMG]

They are really cute in person.

Honey Doll

Adelaidey

One of the Regulars
Kim_B said:

053482_beauty.gif

I absolutely fell in love with this pair at the store and tried them on... for some reason they didn't feel or look quite right on... I dunno why, its probably just me-- I'm fond of a higher heel, myself... but they looked so darn cute that now that they're on sale, I might just go get them!

klara

One of the Regulars
[/QUOTE]
wow they are really cute! you got the best taste ever :eusa_clap ! my next purchase for sure ;)
just bought these,
veronicablk-1.jpg
i've tried to get my hands on vintage platform heels through ebay for about 2 years now. i won't tell you the amount I have spent before I gave up and bought these repro shoes instead. I do hope that they will fit. or else :mad:

Emblaze

Familiar Face
George at Asda have a selection of vintage-looking shoes which are both well-made and cheap! I bought a pair that look very similar to those black platforms klara posted, but without the ankle strap. I also got a pair of white peep-toe flats and very nearly bought some brown sandaly things, but I couldn't quite bring myself to buy three pairs of shoes in one go!

Daisy Buchanan

artdecodame said:
I ran across heels designed for tango dancing, many of which have a vintage look:

http://www.guaranteedfittangoshoes.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=17

tangospectators.jpg

http://www.guaranteedfittangoshoes....idproduct=87&idCat=17&curPage=3&sortField=pop
^ These are especially pretty!

I have quite a few pairs of dance shoes that I wear with vintage outfits. Funny thing is, I don't really know how to dance! But, they are very comfortable shoes with a lot of flexibility. My legs swell a bit from arthritis if I spend the day on my feet. The dance shoes come in wider widths and have a good stretch factor to them, which I need to accommodate the swelling. I used to have to carry two pairs of shoes with me, but I don't have to do that naymore with dance shoes, yippee! They are also great because you can pick the type of heel, the heel height, and they have many 100's of styles and sizes to shoose from. I have been getting mine at Dance Shoes On Line and I have also had good esperience buying from Apple Dance Shoes.
I actually started buying dance shoes years ago when I had a formal to go to and couldn't find a comfortable enough heel that was dressy enough to wear with a ball gown. I found a beautiful pair of silver brocade dance shoes that were nicer than some of the Stuart Weitzman dress shoes and a lot less money.
Well, I'm sure you can see by my enthusiasm that I love dance shoes. The majority aren't any more expensive than regular shoes, they have a real vintage look to them and the variety can't be beat:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch