Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
scorp79 said:
Thanks for the link... I love Softt shoes! I've tried to be adventurous and bought a couple pairs that are in the 3 inch heel zone but have had no luck... I end up having to change or take them off after about 20 minutes or so. I did buy a pair from Naturalizers, but I ordered them online and they were just a bit too small.)

Some of us are just not suited for taller shoes...and thats that..hehehe...

Welcome to the low-heel-girls club!

texasgirl

One Too Many
I saw these in an ad in the October Vanity Fair. Brooks Brothers.

Too bad they're $498

955Z_Cognac_enlarged.jpg
955Z_Black_enlarged.jpg

decodoll

Practically Family
I admit to not having read back through all the posts in this thread I missed while away from FL, so if these were already posted somewhere... sorry! Anyhow, I am totally in lust with these shoes at Rocket Originals! Not to mention the sweaters, but that's a different thread...

SL272039(2).jpg

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
decodoll said:
I admit to not having read back through all the posts in this thread I missed while away from FL, so if these were already posted somewhere... sorry! Anyhow, I am totally in lust with these shoes at Rocket Originals! Not to mention the sweaters, but that's a different thread...

SL272039(2).jpg

Oh Deco Doll I am in LOVE with these shoes! I found a similar pair the other day, but the strap that cuts right across the ankle does my legs no favors. they always give me what we call "Cankles" (that is no definition between the calf and the ankle making your legs look huge) if I could just find a pair where the strap sits a little lower they'd be perfect.

And all those amazing Target shoe finds! Target in Australia occasionally has good shoes, but generally they are sketchy at best. It looks like I'd better ad Target to my shopping list when I'm over there next week. Who'd have thought it?!

decodoll

Practically Family
The ankle strap is kinda what is keeping me from ordering them...well, besides the whole shouldn't be spending £69 on shoes right now thing. :p I don't really get the cankle look, but shoes with ankle straps always feel like they are tugging on my ankle with each step. I really really want a pair of navy and red shoes though. I just love that colour combo!

I've never looked at Target for shoes. Will have to take a look next time I'm over there.

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
General Vintage shoe announcement for Australian girls

I also meant to add for all the Australian girls looking for vintage inspired shoes to check out Wittner. They have had some fabulous styles over winter which are all on heavily reduced sale at the moment. Great spectators, and some amazing shoe boots with multiple button straps, I have been wearing mine non stop and they are so comfortable and versatile.
Not the best photo, but you get the idea.
2433148441_07308bfae9.jpg

Sunny

One Too Many
*moan* Aww, man... This is the first I've ever seen a modern shoemaker put the proper heel on an oxford. Not a spike or a stiletto, and not a horribly clumsy block or column. A real, honest-to-goodness practical cuban heel. So they make it five hundred bucks. *facepalm*

texasgirl said:
I saw these in an ad in the October Vanity Fair. Brooks Brothers.

Too bad they're $498

955Z_Cognac_enlarged.jpg
955Z_Black_enlarged.jpg

Mrs. Merl

Practically Family
*whimper* I am practically in tears over those Brooks Brothers...awwww...why'd they have to go and make such a perfect shoe and make it so I can't have it. I going to go pout now. Seriously, those are gorgeous!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
SuperKawaiiMama said:
I also meant to add for all the Australian girls looking for vintage inspired shoes to check out Wittner. They have had some fabulous styles over winter which are all on heavily reduced sale at the moment. Great spectators, and some amazing shoe boots with multiple button straps, I have been wearing mine non stop and they are so comfortable and versatile.
Not the best photo, but you get the idea.
2433148441_07308bfae9.jpg

Those are a dream :) :)

texasgirl

One Too Many
Mrs. Merl said:
*whimper* I am practically in tears over those Brooks Brothers...awwww...why'd they have to go and make such a perfect shoe and make it so I can't have it. I going to go pout now. Seriously, those are gorgeous!

I know... I almost didn't post them because they're so expensive. But like Sunny said, the heel is perfect and they never get that right... Maybe they'll go on sale? Like 80% off :)

Lorena B

Practically Family
ShoreRoadLady said:
Oh dear - want! Anyone have a spare $500, y'know, just lying around somewhere? :D

Wow shoes for almost $500!!

I cant stop thinking how many lovely dresses i could buy for that amound!!:rolleyes:

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Leila de la May said:
I recently bought these shoes in 'shcuh' they cost me about £52 with my student discount, a little pricey for me as I don't have much at the moment :eusa_doh: but thay are very comfortable and go with so many of my clothes, as I incorporate a lot of brown into my wardrobe.
Lets hope they last me a while, as I really like this pair.

picture.
http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/1208056020m1_exlg.jpg

I can't see them! :(
The link just sends me to the homepage.

StaceFace

One of the Regulars
Leila de la May said:
I recently bought these shoes in 'shcuh' they cost me about £52 with my student discount, a little pricey for me as I don't have much at the moment :eusa_doh: but thay are very comfortable and go with so many of my clothes, as I incorporate a lot of brown into my wardrobe.

picture.
http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/1208056020m1_exlg.jpg

Oh, those are cute. I really like the richness of the leather.

RebeccaMUA

One of the Regulars
Leila de la May said:

picture.
1208056020m1_exlg.jpg

Want...now...*drool*

Leila de la May

New in Town
Odalisque said:
I can't see them! :(
The link just sends me to the homepage.
Try it now, if it still isn't working it is under 'women's low heels - brown' on the quicksearch tool, mine are the lace up ones. Though there are a few nice styles, I particularly like these ones too.
1207746020_exlg.jpg

hope that works for you:)

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Leila de la May said:
Try it now, if it still isn't working it is under 'women's low heels - brown' on the quicksearch tool, mine are the lace up ones. Though there are a few nice styles, I particularly like these ones too.

hope that works for you:)

Thanks! They are really cute. Honestly, this thread might be the worst for me. I have such a shoe compulsion. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred