Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

They look very practical, love them in Suede, and a good price too

TicTacToes has these cute shoes that I quite like the look of, for a practical daytime shoe:

megsmall.jpg

I'm always a sucker for kilties ♥

Bombshell Becca

One of the Regulars
I have been on the hunt for some cute white shoes for ages but all I find are the break your neck sky high heels. Any ideas? I'm saving for the Re-Mix Gloria in white *drool*

Flicka

One Too Many
re-sized huuuuge picture

I bought these from Swedish mail order company Ellos a while back - they're super-comfortable and at least a little vintage-y:

ells_1286058_m-1.jpg

They're beige rather than cream and I wear them at work and pretend it's summer.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Love them in Green, not sure about the cream? with cream/white I always think Bridal/Medical

IMG_1596.jpg

I know what you mean, about the bridal/medical thing, but I think that like there are "hat people", there are "white shoe" people. I mean, people who can wear them without looking like they're off to change a bedpan or tie the knot! (I wouldn't qualify, for sure, with my gunboats encased in white!)

I also thought of Amerimark, who have some very retro looking shoes in loads of colours. It's a very "granny shoe"-type place (some people say that as if it's a bad thing! :) )

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Oh those are beyond cute AdrianLvsRocky - I must save for them too. Those little sparrows! Everytime I look in this thread it costs me money:D

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
I'll be saving for these! Also available in blue from Irregular Choice:

Those are very unique and quite adorable, and I'd destroy them in no time flat! I'm sure I'd loe a sparrow every five minutes. I hope you're not so hard on shoes, lol.

I've been wanting these for ages, and I don't think I will afford them anytime soon. Things are tough when you need to save to move.

I want them for 4th of July- I think these, blue toenails with one little white star- with a summer dress or even cuffed up jeans and a light blouse.

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
Those are very unique and quite adorable, and I'd destroy them in no time flat! I'm sure I'd loe a sparrow every five minutes. I hope you're not so hard on shoes, lol.

I've been wanting these for ages, and I don't think I will afford them anytime soon. Things are tough when you need to save to move.

I want them for 4th of July- I think these, blue toenails with one little white star- with a summer dress or even cuffed up jeans and a light blouse.

I think I just fell in love!
On a related note... I cannot wait for this cold weather to finally pass and get out the sundresses and cute shoes.

Last edited:

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
I think I just fell in love!
On a related note... I cannot wait for this cold weather to finally pass and get out the sundresses and cute shoes.

I am with you there. I've been in Portland over two years and I still can't get used to these cold winters. I'm from Southern California.

Another pair by Tred Air UK that I really like, especially because I like a low heel most of the time:

P20113904_4.jpg

These were on the Plasticland site: http://www.shopplasticland.com/fashion/p/P20113904.html but also the Tred Air UK site.

I have a similar pair, which are my all-time favourites. They are actually tap shoes. I bought them in a charity shop. I only noticed when i got them home and actually walked on my wooden floors with them. (You know how it is, see a pair of great shoes at a silly price, you run to the cash desk with them before anyone else gets their mitts on 'em). I had them re-soled but had the tapper put back on too. Loads of fun to had tapping my way up the road to work in the mornings!

That's so funny, I wore some tap shoes to one of the May Balls in Cambridge. Normally I wear flat shoes, because it's about eight hours of standing on your feet and the tickets are EXPENSIVE, you don't want it ruined by your feet hurting all night! But the dress I had really needed a heel, so I bought some tap shoes on E-bay thinking if you could dance in them, they'd probably be pretty comfy.

Here's the outfit, complete with tap shoes:

260078_10150350601947178_704547177_10226543_5696189_n.jpg

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
Just found these while browsing Target!

13810732.jpg

13810781.jpg

$29.99, exact name is Journee Collection Womens Flower Accent T-strap Heel. Purple looks awful on me, but I do like black ones... mmhhh. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner