Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Honey Doll said:
Has anyone checked these out. I'm in love with every pair!

http://www.golcshoes.com/Mariana Vintage Spring 2008.aspx

Particularly the "Gwen"!

Here's the Fall line... http://www.golcshoes.com/View All Fall 2007 Page 1.aspx

http://www.golcshoes.com/viewallfall2007page21.aspx

Honey Doll

Welcome back Honey Doll! I haven't seen you in awhile! :D

These shoes are fab! I know what I want for my birthday now. I am in love with the Jean, but would also like the Gwen in Navy and the Lana as well!!

I didn't see a price though???

Honey Doll

Practically Family
~*Red*~ said:
Welcome back Honey Doll! I haven't seen you in awhile! :D

These shoes are fab! I know what I want for my birthday now. I am in love with the Jean, but would also like the Gwen in Navy and the Lana as well!!

I didn't see a price though???

Thanks for the welcome back! I've been away tooooo long!

I have seen them on Zappos and I believe somewhere on their site it does give a link to retail sites. I believe they are comparable in price to remix.

Honey Doll

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Honey Doll said:
Thanks for the welcome back! I've been away tooooo long!

I have seen them on Zappos and I believe somewhere on their site it does give a link to retail sites. I believe they are comparable in price to remix.

Honey Doll

Thanks, I just found them! and all the rest of the beautiful shoes! yes, they are comparable to Remix. Also, some of their wedges are quite similar to Remix!

Thanks for posting these!

pennyseranade

One of the Regulars

leaette

A-List Customer
www.qvc.com they come in a wine red too.

item# A72505
a72505.jpg

wowandflutter

New in Town
eeee!

i dont know if anyone has posted these yet, but i am absolutely drooling over these shoes in anthropologie's newest collection......

i'm going to have to do a little saving first, but i must must have them !!

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro...dProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=bro

they're such great repros of the tropical souvenir sandal wedges of the 40s, which are typically hard to find in wearable condition !!

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
AllaboutEve said:
Sorry if it's already been covered, but "the shoe" from Clarks is now available in a powdery blue. I haven't been tempted as I don't have enough that they would go with!
ShowPictureProductFullsizeaspx.jpg

i looked ta those beauts a few weeks back. i picked them up and walked wound the shop not wantin to put them back. then i spyed the price and cried and then put them back.
oh how sad. clarks is wonderful but so very expensive.

PS

A-List Customer
I bought these from Payless this weekend...
061665_thumb.gif

060578_1_300x300.jpg

The first pair kept reminding me of Julianne Moore in The Prize Winner of Defiance, OH. Which has been an inspiration all around for the past couple years.

DecoDahlia

Familiar Face
Cute Vintage Style Shoes!!!!

There's a cute, and accurate, vintage style pair of shoes being sold by J. Jill, available in Black and Brown (the only two colors of shoes a girl really needs). If you've ever had the misfortune of having a pair of real vintage shoes crumble on you as you're wearing them, then you'll know why reproductions are such a godsend! This is a great late 1930's-early 1940's style. See photo and link below:

628248_664.jpg

http://www.jjill.com/jjillonline/product/itempage.aspx?item=E68802&XID=S2008066052744B5FEEC5351EA475A82DC4C&h=S&sk=M&pfid=0

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Wedges!

I'm thinking about spring and summer outfits and naturally, need shoes to go with them. :D I've never liked the look of wedge shoes, but I think I'm having a change of heart and just might have to get some after looking at so many cute pairs.

Here's my question - are they comfortable???

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
Amateis, i think it depends on the shape of your foot, but wedges are more comfortable than heeled shoes for me nearly 100% of the time. i trip less too, and they're easy to ride bikes in! :D

Smuterella

One Too Many
DecoDahlia said:
Black and Brown (the only two colors of shoes a girl really needs).

I cannot believe you said that, its so patently untrue. I need my red, green, pink, gold, silver and grey too.

*wink*

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
ShooShooBaby said:
Amateis, i think it depends on the shape of your foot, but wedges are more comfortable than heeled shoes for me nearly 100% of the time. i trip less too, and they're easy to ride bikes in! :D

Thanks for the tips, ShooShoo! I think I'll go try some on this week. :D

Idledame

Practically Family
The Golc shoes are amazing. Look at this
golcs235448_133252_lg.jpg

No idea how high the heel is. What do you think? Both sites that sell them
don't always say how high the heels are, or they give the wrong height. I bought one pair that said the heel was 3 1/4 it was actually 4 1/2" with a 1/2" platform which is just too high for me. I had to send them back. That's a big difference. But... this one is on sale and I just bought it!
golcs209637_119106_lg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo