Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

SarahLouise

Practically Family
lyburnum said:
Office always has the most lovely shoes. I like the Keds, but thinking about it there are probably shoes I would want more.

I just really don't like the combination of a canvas/trainer type shoe with a wedge. Those pretty flower wedges are £50, I'll wait and see if they go in the sale.

:eek:fftopic: Great Carmen icon, I have a photo print of that up on my wall!

Aurora

One of the Regulars
It took me a few looks to truly love those Keds, now it's my mission to find them!
We've only got a teeny tiny New Look, but will have a look on Friday :)

:eek:fftopic: Agreement on the Carmen photo. I saw it in another thread and thought how much Lyburnum looked like Carmen Miranda! :eusa_doh:

kerry

One of the Regulars
SarahLouise said:
I just really don't like the combination of a canvas/trainer type shoe with a wedge. Those pretty flower wedges are £50, I'll wait and see if they go in the sale.

:eek:fftopic: Great Carmen icon, I have a photo print of that up on my wall!

The great thing about Office is that they do have great sales:) Those wedges are really pretty.

lyburnum

Practically Family
I was in TKMaxx today and they had some gorgeous LuLu Guinness sandles, in the same shape as these with a black fabric with flower print on them. Looked quite hawaiian. £110 down to £30! However I don't have the funds right now to justify the spend, however lovely they were.

luluguinnesslalita.jpg

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
Rockapin-up said:
I just bought these Faryl Robins on sale. I had trouble saveing the picture so I'm just gonna post the link.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=320448601&pf_rd_i=507846
:eek:fftopic: You don't have to save a picture for it to show up in a post. Just right click the picture, click properties, highlight the link, copy it and then paste it inbetween the image tags in your post.
It's ALOT less hassle than saving a picture and then uploading it to photobucket or a similar site.

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
I'm in love with the slightly fetish-y pompadour heel on the Minna Parikka shoes, particularly on the swan shoes.
I read somewhere that she's inspired by 1930s fetish footwear with lots of buttons etc. Need to start saving up ... !

Hannahlmatt

New in Town
Hannahlmatt said:
This is my first post on the forum! Yay!!

I really like the "Hanson peep toe" shoes that fortworthgal had in her post. I wear 12-13 in women's, so it's really hard to find shoes! I was surprised that Payless actually had them in my size!!
Hannah:)

I got the peep toe shoes..... Very cute!

I'm slowly easing myself into vintage or semi-vintage style!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy