Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry! We'll pick it up!

I got these at Payless, inexpensive and really quite comfortable!

063692_4_490x490.jpg

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
Inky said:
Fleur those are adorable - tell your boyfriend he has no taste in shoes ;)

I was feeling a bit blue today so we went into town for lunch and stopped by my favorite retro/rockabilly shop, Hep Kat, and I picked up these shoes by Draven called the Bettie Page "Fabulous Pump." I don't usually were high modern heels, but I have some polka-dot clothing that these will be great with - and they are unexpectedly VERY comfortable.

8521-875287-p.jpg

Shoes always have a way of perking me right up (right up there with new lipsticks and getting my hair done).

:eek:fftopic: I want these. They are on the daddyos website for quite a reasonable price (maybe to make up for their UNreasonable shipping) because we have the same size feetsies, what size did you get?

Inky

One Too Many
*martini*time* said:
:eek:fftopic: I want these. They are on the daddyos website for quite a reasonable price (maybe to make up for their UNreasonable shipping) because we have the same size feetsies, what size did you get?

I got a 10 and they are so comfortable. i ended up having to return the pair i got because there was a blemish in the dots on one side and my local shoe enabler ordered me a new pair i have to pick up this weekend (along with a stop staring dress for me "just to try on!")

zappos has them too (free shipping to canada??) for $55 i think. I paid $54.95 locally. never mind i am a dork and didn't realize i posted the zappos link already for the u.s. but i can't seem to find them on the canadian zappos site.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Inky said:
These are no longer being made by Lucky Lou - i have them for sale in the Classifieds if you're a cinderella that wears an 11!

3632050431_aee8da8bc2.jpg
You just had to go and post a picture of these with the brand name, didn't you! Yeah, I googled Lucky Lou and discovered that my size was one of the few they have left.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Inky said:
These are no longer being made by Lucky Lou - i have them for sale in the Classifieds if you're a cinderella that wears an 11!

3632050431_aee8da8bc2.jpg

Inky, how do those shoes run? I'm a 9.5 and always worry when choosing whether to go up or down a half size.

Inky

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Inky, how do those shoes run? I'm a 9.5 and always worry when choosing whether to go up or down a half size.

When I bought them online at Lucky Lou, they told me they run on the small side and to order a size up. I did that and it was probably a good thing. The 10's probably would have fit, but with my pudgy feet, a little bigger is often better :)

On the other hand, I have a pair of their high heel style in a 10 (a pink glitter vinyl) and those fit great, but I tried the same style in leopard fabric and 10 was too tight.

I would contact Lucky Lou directly to ask depending on the style you want.

SayCici

Practically Family
il_430xN.77713410.jpg

Bah, are we allowed to share Etsy links? I just stumbled upon these and they are pretty cheap (I don't think the seller has any idea how old they are) but they're too small for me.

V

Violeta

Spectators!

Hello Ladies!
I've recently been on the hunt for spectators shoes.I'm looking for a vintage style,or reproduction, roundtoe. My goal is to get a pair like Rita Hayworth is wearing in a picture while cropping her hair for "The Lady from Shanghai". From what I can tell, those are wedges. I'm also looking for spectators in a maryjane, slipon, and pump style. As far as the heel, Im looking for 1,2 inch heel, 3 at the most, oh yeah also in wide..teehee. If any of you ladies, can recommend where I can find shoes like this, I will be most grateful! Thank you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy